* Upon leaving the airport follow Route 102
* then Route 118 to Exit 13E to Route 107
* then take Exit 14 to Route 318
* turn South(left) approximately 1km
* make a Right on Lakewood Court.
…From Route 111..
* go to Exit 6 to Route 318 North
* then 4.2 km from Dartmouth Parklo – turn Left on Lakewood Court.
Better yet: use Google Maps and plan your own route!
View Larger Map
Nova Scotia is located in Canada, on the upper east coast of North America, lying between the provinces of New Brunswick (in the west) and Newfoundland (in the northeast). [View Nova Scotia Locator Map]
How do I get there ?
Nova Scotia is easily accessable by Air, Sea or Land. Check out all our airline options by clicking here
Several ferry services operate in Nova Scotia, offering connection to the United States eastern seaboard Portland Maine (Nova Star Cruises) New Brunswick (Saint John), Prince Edward Island (Wood Islands) and Newfoundland (Port Aux Basques and Argentia).
Digby is the terminal for the car ferry from Saint John, New Brunswick. Buses depart daily to Halifax.Caribou/Pictou is the terminal for ferries which arrive daily from Wood Islands, Prince Edward Island, between May 1 and mid-December. Highway 106 leads from the ferry terminal to the Pictou Rotary and the Northumberland Shore.
North Sydney is the terminal of the ferry service from Port-aux-Basques and Argentia, Newfoundland. North Sydney is at the eastern end of Trans Canada Highway 105.
Nova Scotia is connected to mainland Canada at the New Brunswick border. Travelling the Trans Canada Highway east from New Brunswick will enter Nova Scotia in the Amherst area… from here it is roughly a 2.5 – 3 hour drive to the capital city of Halifax.
Passenger rail service is provided by VIA Rail,
Nova Scotia CAMS
Highway CAM site Nova Scotia Department of Transportation
- Most Tim Hortons
- Second Cup – Spring Garden Rd, Halifax
- Uncommon Ground – South Park Street, Halifax
- Boston Pizza – Chain Lake Drive, Halifax
- Starbucks – Chain Lake Drive, Halifax
- Halifax Backpackers Hostel & Cafe – Gottingen Street, Halifax
- Caffe Ristretto – Lower Water Street Halifax
- Trident Booksellers & Cafïe – Hollis Street, Halifax
- Peddlers Pub – Granville Street, Halifax
- The Thirsty Duck – Spring Garden Rd, Halifax
- O’Carrols Pub – Lower Water Street, Halifax
- Perks Coffee – Lower Water St, Halifax
- Chomel – Halifax Shopping Center
- Starbucks – Mic Mac Mall, Dartmouth
- Petro Pass fuel stop – Isnor Drive, Dartmouth
- Halifax International Airport
- Mo’s Cafe and Hostel – Five Islands, Bay of Fundy
- Fundy Geological Museum – Parrsboro, Bay of Fundy
- Sherbrooke Village Inn & Restaurant – Eastern Shore
- Visitor Information Centre – Chebucto Street, Baddeck, Cape Breton
- North Sydney Ferry Terminal- Cape Breton
- The Clucking Hen Cafe – Cabot Trail, Cape Breton